Wednesday, August 16, 2017

All About Me !


Image result for next chapter in lifeHey, I'm kind of new with this blogging stuff so let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Melanie Guardiola, I'm 18 years old, and I live in a place they call The Peach State (Georgia). I'm a weird but unique combination of Cuban and Brazilian. I was born in Queens, New York but I practically been living in Georgia my whole life. At the age of 4, my family and I moved down to Georgia and ever since then I've been a black knight .I've attended Gwinnett county public school since kindergarten. I recently graduated from central Gwinnett high in may 2017. My high school experience wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was captain of the step team, had a lot of friends, and made good grades. Thats all I ever needed ! High school was fun while it lasted but now I'm on to bigger and better things, COLLEGE. I just started my first year of college at GGC and I am proud to say I'm a grizzly (go bears!). So far so good but I know there will be worse days. I'm creating this blog to simply vent my journeys of life. Im on the next chapter in my life and I can't wait to tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment